The Roman Catholic Church of Aldebrő was finished in 1760, and in the beginning it was the outparish of Feldebrő. In 1762, it was dedicated by Károly Eszterházy, the bells were cast in 1792, however from the three, only one is original today. In 1828, the shingled roof was burnt, which was renovated in 1829. The wooden structure was changed in 1927 for asbestos slate, financed by the Károlyi family, which was the owner of the lordship. The latest renovation of the roofing was made in 1996, when the shingles were replaced with monument slate.
The patron saint of the Church is the Holy Spirit. The Baroque style high altar was painted in 1870, picturing the arrival of the Holy Spirit. In the same year, the organ was made in the workshop of Ágoston Kobza, while the seccos of the nave were painted in 1950, by János Harangozó.
Aldebrő celebrated the dedication of the 250th anniversary.